|These are ZShell help files. Their
concepts are identical to the 82, but you cannot compile them
using 82 ASM compilation software.
||7 informative lessons on programming ZShell, which
are basically applicable to all ASM programming.
- * Binary and hex
- * The memory in the TI-85
- * A "Hello World!" program
- * How to compile a program
- * Registers
- * LD, the most common instruction
- * Some other instructions
- * Back to the "Hello world!" program
- * Flags - a short explanation
- * Jumps and calls
- * Comparing registers and values
- * How to do different kind of loops
- * ROM_CALLs, what are they?
- * Introduction to bit manipulating instructions
- * Logical operators
- * All shift instructions
- * All rotate instructions
- * Shifting and rotating 16 bit registers
- * All single bit manipulating instructions
- * Small, useful instructions you should know
- * The stack
- * PUSH and POP
- * The video memory
- * Plotting pixels
- * Putting images
- * Sprites
- * Other graphic routines
- * Opcodes
- * Alias and Macros
- * More registers
- * String instructions
- * Grayscale graphics
The grammer leaves much to be desired and can can sometimes cause
confusion, but considering how much info. is here...who cares?!
- * More about grayscale graphics
- * Input routine
- * Introduction to ports
- * Read multiple keys
||A Windows help file that contains some basic ZShell
information, including pixel routines, memory address, the ti-85
header file, and more.
||Learn via example is the gist of these help files.
- Printing Text To The Screen
- Screen Reverser
- Plotting Pixels
- Moving Pixels Through Input
- Weave: A Complete Game
||Yup, more examples to help you start programming.
- Moving A Line Around The Screen
- Moving The Letter Q Around
||Great for beginners! Includes the basics in a well
written manner. Subjects Covered:
- ROM Calls
- LD, INC, DEC, DJNZ, Jumps...
- Data & Memory
- Sample Program
||Programming using Grayscale. (Go to the
Help 82 Section for 82 Greyscale.)
||Converts PCX files into compressed Grayscale images
||Converts Bitmap files into compressed Grayscale images